Maximise Production Efficiency, Reduce Production Cycle Time, Reduce Cost and Increase Product Quality with PAT and Quality by Design
Join the likes of Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly and Vertex Pharmaceuticals for a jam-packed three days of brand new case studies looking at the different applications of quality by design and PAT across both pharma and biotech.
Don’t miss out on this industry led event to share experiences, discuss challenges and develop best strategies to integrate quality by design and PAT and increase process control and understanding!
Unravel the regulatory requirements and participate in an open discussion with regulatory experts from the Norwegian Medicines Agency and Medical Products Agency and determine best practice for achieving a successful quality by design or PAT application first time around.
Hear directly from the FDA and explore their new approach to quality assessment and utilising process capability.
The PAT and Quality by Design Conference brings together industry leaders and is returning for its 12th year with brand new topics and a more discussion-based agenda to provide you with that extra time to network with peers, share challenges and problem solve together.
P.S. Don't forget to take a look at our in-depth workshops on PAT applications and multi-variate data processing!
I am interested in:
Join us from 23rd to 25th March 2015 in London to:
- Deconstruct QbD and PAT regulatory requirements with the Norwegian Medicines Agency
- Increase product quality with real examples of on-line monitoring with Novartis and Hovione
- Effectively manage and analyse continuous data with GSK, Novartis and Sanofi Pasteur
- Develop a sound process control strategy with Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Transition to continuous manufacturing with Vertex Pharmaceuticals and Eli Lilly